Sign in to follow this  
neutralcsgo

27.04 CSGL vs FS3

Not a great match to bet on, still decent enough.

CSGL:

This team is such a weird team, they're inconsistent, onliners and they admitted themselves they sometimes dont care about matches and dont even have someone calling (i.e. XPC match). They've only gone upwards however since they added mouz, this guy has been clutching, fragging really well etc. When people think of CSGL they think of Michu and SZPERO and honestly, these guys need to play good for them to win, I am expecting michu to show up. They're map pick will probably help them aswell, I'll explain this later. I feel like SZPERO can definitely take a fight with WorldEdit however WorldEdit should win the awp battle. Something that I noticed from this team is that they are very momentum-based and they string a lot of rounds together at one time a lot.

The last time these 2 met Michu & SZPERO had 50+ frags (2maps).

Flipsid3:

They just moved in wayLander and I feel like he is doing alright but he isnt at the level that bondik was at yet. I feel like they are still looking over all the possibilities for positions, etc. If you look at the recent matches you'd see that WorldEdit has been stepping up massive lately and he needs to do that because last time these two teams met he got outawped by SZPERO and CSGL won 2-0. B1ad3 has improved a lot fragging-wise because he used to be the guy who really didnt frag while I feel like markeloff has been in a bit of a slump ever since the major. Shara has been really weird, the one game he plays very good and the other match he's bottomfragging.

Map veto:

FS3 bans Dust2

CSGL bans Inferno

FS3 picks Overpass

CSGL picks Cache

FS3 bans Mirage

CSGL bans Train

Last map will be Cobblestone.

I have to favor CSGL pretty heavily on Cache, while I feel like Overpass is slightly favored to FS3. Cobblestone would be almost a 50/50, maybe slightly favored to CSGL.

Conclusion:

I feel like this is pretty much a 50/50 depending on the maps and if Michu & SZPERO show up.

My bet(ting tip):

I'm gonna go low (3%) on CSGL since they have 2.00+ odds on bet365 (I placed a bet with 2.15 odds on bet365)