Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Attitude

30/05 Tricked vs Arcade

Pick : Maps Total over 2.5

Odds : 2.04 @ Fanobet

Tricked : Inzta, HECTOz, HUNDEN, PERCY tabac0

Arcade: DavCost, Dima, S0tF1k, kibaken, COLDYY1

Another pure 50/50 game which will definitely go into the third map , the pick I made is totally valid considering the juicy odds and chances of going into third map are like 90% as both teams will win their own map picks without any doubt. Considering the veto both teams are decent on mirage so whoever picks it will be 50/50 and another map will be overpass on which arcade has a little edge.

If u don't know what fanobet is then click here to find out! www.fanobet.com (This is betting site for dota2,csgo,soccer,basketball,tennis games)

Edited by Poisoned
Removed referral link to fanobet

Thanks for the predictions, I would just like to point out that you shouldn't use referral links for other external sites such as fanobet for your own benefit. If this address is actually for the admin then please accept my apology but looking at the shortened goo.gl is seems that your using the referral code /r/esportsbettingforum I am not aware of the forum having such referral for fanobet in place.

If you are using a name of the forum as a referral link that would be just so downright disrespectful, the admin spent many, many hours creating this site with other people helping with what they can - even offering pretty much free money / items for posting predictions and now we have the tournaments so why would you be so greedy and post referral links on your predictions to maybe make a few cents, remember that we are a forum which is starting out with currently at around ~50 members ...

One last thing, posting referral links in any of your posts is very unprofessional (IMHO)  and I would personally never follow a person who posts their referral links, does that mean you don't have enough money/skins from your own predictions a.k.a. you're losing money over time?

2 hours ago, Poisoned said:

Thanks for the predictions, I would just like to point out that you shouldn't use referral links for other external sites such as fanobet for your own benefit. If this address is actually for the admin then please accept my apology but looking at the shortened goo.gl is seems that your using the referral code /r/esportsbettingforum I am not aware of the forum having such referral for fanobet in place.

If you are using a name of the forum as a referral link that would be just so downright disrespectful, the admin spent many, many hours creating this site with other people helping with what they can - even offering pretty much free money / items for posting predictions and now we have the tournaments so why would you be so greedy and post referral links on your predictions to maybe make a few cents, remember that we are a forum which is starting out with currently at around ~50 members ...

One last thing, posting referral links in any of your posts is very unprofessional (IMHO)  and I would personally never follow a person who posts their referral links, does that mean you don't have enough money/skins from your own predictions a.k.a. you're losing money over time?

I deeply apologize for that , but can I just write www.fanobet.com in the last link instead of ref link?

4 hours ago, Mr_Attitude said:

I deeply apologize for that , but can I just write www.fanobet.com in the last link instead of ref link?

Actually all of us already know fanobet.com existed. Just saying.

Edited by Qingno