Sign in to follow this  
sportsflareio

CSGO Bet tracking tool [FEEDBACK]

Hi guys,

I'm working on an online bet tracker with a major focus on CS:GO betting, and was wondering if you could share some of the experiences you've had with bet tracking websites or spreadsheets in general.

Namely, I'm most interested in the features/characteristics which make a bet tracker "good", and worthy of prolonged use. It seems like users on this sub tend to stick with a spreadsheet to keep all their bet tracking needs. What is it about spreadsheets that are more desirable than online bet trackers or apps? Is it the amount of customisability? The ease of use? Conversely, what is it about certain bet tracking options that make it less desirable? Is it the pricing? Lack of options?

Any and all inputs here would be valuable and greatly appreciated!

Also, I want to create a bet tracking package which both casual bettors and more seasoned bettors can both utilise to make their bet tracking a lot less cumbersome, and far more efficient. What would a system that offers that look like? Are there features you would like to see? etc.

Here's also a link to a short survey if you would like to answer there instead.

Again, thank you in advance for the responses. It is hugely valuable and highly appreciated.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this