• Announcements

• Ipelius

Two 13.37€ risk free bets!   02/18/2018

A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!

eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
      - Create an account from HERE
      - Deposit 30€ or more
      - You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
      - Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
      - If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
      - If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
      Grab your free bets now -->

4.3. FaZe v Fnatic - IEM Katowice

FaZe v Fnatic

Prediction: Fnatic +1.50 maps
Odds: 1.806 Pinnacle

If take a look at the odds, we can see that Faze are priced as 1.44 favourites, which seems about right. Their roster is definitely more talented than their opponents and if one of their star players goes berserk, not a lot of teams can stop them.

These two teams already played against each other in this tournament, with Fnatic winning the BO3 match on Cache with the score of 16-8 and on Inferno with the score of 16-11. Fnatic are in a pretty good form this tournament, they won all of their matches with only one map(Cache) lost in a BO3 encounter against G2, but then again, we could easily say that Cache is currently G2s best map. FaZe started their Katowice campaign with trashing Order 16-3 and then beating North 2-0 in a BO3 match. The next match they lost to Fnatic, 2-0 in a BO3, so they had to play Cloud9 in a losers bracket. The match was quite close, but eventually, FaZe prevailed on the third map after a double overtime. Then they played against Astralis, and won quite comfortably with the scoreline of 16-10 on both maps.

As far as maps go, I would say Fnatic has the advantage on maps like Inferno, Cobblestone and maybe even Nuke(but I highly doubt this map won't be banned, as both teams don't really play on it). With Mirage I would have to go with Faze, as in the last three months they managed a respectable 87% win rate on this map(LAN matches only). If Train or Cache comes up, I would say both teams have equal chances to win these two maps, although FaZe might have a slight advantage on Cache. On Overpass, I see Faze as clear favourites.

The last two times Fnatic made the playoffs at Katowice, they won the tournament, but it is worth noting that they are playing with a different roster, although the core of the team is still the same(Krimz, flusha, JW). For the prediction, I have to go with the Fnatic to keep it close and force to play all five maps. If Krimz can keep up with his amazing performance, they actually have a decent chance to win.