Sign in to follow this  
Qingno

3.12 liquid vs secret

Liquid win with odds 1.5 or more. 2%

After see how liquid own EG just now, their liquidity for their roster like switch abbadon to midlane and matubaman with venomancer to top lane based on situation. This is one of the big advantage liquid is having, they are having unlimited heroes for postion 1,2 and 3. Secret also can do the same thing however liquid will have more advantage on doing switching role.

Secret yesterday took down liquid with 2-1, 3rd game was impressive draft from team secret but I believe liquid can counter their draft today and respecting secret`s lone druid or even stealing lone druid to use might be happening.

Liquid also understand tiny IO do not work peefectly against secret. 

Overall, this game is only 55-45 favors on liquid. So 2% is actually good enough.

i believe liquid match against eg is their powerful roaming es saves alot of the day , and veno AA NS the other hand doesnt requires farm. Lets hope they will do the same for Secret as  i believe liquid is still alil better in creating space for miracle would be good. Its still all on the draft tho but im liking the idea of liquid match winner. Going low here.