Qingno

VP vs Vega Squadron

VP vs Vega Squadron

VP

Expected lineup: yoky-, G, fng, ALOHADANCE, NoFear

VP lost to VG.R 1-2 in starladder invitation, and won against Vega with 2-1 in bo3 game. I was expected Vega could take down VP because yoky is performing not good when up against Team Alliance. Turnout Yoky did well in game 2 and game 3 against Vega.Even so, I still do not agree with their current role. I still think Fng should play support, Alohadance play carry (Actually Alohadance playing well in support role currently), Yoky play offlaner role should be better. But their coach is still insisting of current lineup, maybe he has some incredible reason that I can't think of. But after VP take down Vega few days ago, i think that will be VP's fan will be happy with current VP roster, well I would agree with their coach as well if VP take down Vega again in this bo5 game series.

Vega Squadron

Vega last match was up against VP and lost with 1-2 score., third game was a disaster for them when VP picked up Broodmother and Chaos Knight. They lost the game within 25 minutes because of that. If Vega aware of this pick and make better ban pick draft, they might win the game 3. So I will say Vega ban pick draft was really bad in game 3. If Vega never come up or aware of their ban pick draft today. They definitively will be taken down in this game.

Issue to be concerned

Yoky still inconsistent for me, based on their last few days performance, being a carry. I saw a lot of time, he never bought TP so he need to walk back to where he needed to go and missed a lot of farming time and can't avoid being gank due to that. His bkb timing also a bit lousy I would say, He too depend on Alohadance's oracle when he use sven but Team Alliance had a rhasta to disable them. Yoky could bkb dagger and kill rhasta and make a easier team fight actually. But a lot of time I see rhasta net him, so he only can bkb when he got 10% -15% hp left.

Vega could make a better ban pick draft if they aware of how VP pick in Starladder Invitation Event.

Final Thought

Vega should able to take down VP in this bo5 series. I am not really sure about that . But My odds will be 65-35 favoring on Vega.

D2L odds: 54-46 favoring on VP

Fanobet odds: 1.77:1.99 favoring on VP

My odds: 65-35 favoring on Vega.

MY bet will be 2% on Vega win the series and 0.5% on Vega final score 3-1