• Announcements

• Ipelius

Two 13.37€ risk free bets!   02/18/2018

A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!

eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
      Terms:
      - Create an account from HERE
      - Deposit 30€ or more
      - You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
      - Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
      - If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
      - If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
      Grab your free bets now -->
Sign in to follow this  
Vetomestari

How you got involved in esports betting?

So guys, tell me your story. I can start.

I have been betting on sports since 2008, in the 2012 it got pretty serious and and I was making quite big pucks out of it. I'm also a owner of the finnish betting community VihjeParatiisi.com.

I don't have really esports background myself, I only played BF2 on highlevel back then. When twitch became popular I started to watch games everyday, mostly CS. I think it was Pinnaclesports who offered the first value odds on CS and I have been betting on esports since that. I always compare odds, so I can get the real value.

I like how the odds move in esports betting, that means that there is always air in the odds. I think that esports betting is the field where you can make money now nd in the near future.

I made this forum because I want to get a group of people who enjoy betting and we can share information and make money together!

Well, my story was simple:

I'm from Southeast Asia and play CS:GO casually and one day, I realized that the weekly skin drops from that game can be used to bet on competitive pro games in the scene! So I started watching pro games last year, and from $1 my inventory went to an all time high of $70 from betting (yes it's little, however I did not even invest real money in this game yet). I started to research more and more about the pro scene, and realized that I could predict games with a high rate of accuracy. I also dabble in investments in the CS:GO market, investing in items that are bound to rise and have made alot of money there, which I did cash out and use the money. My biggest accomplishment was predicting two huge underdog bets with crazy odds like 11.3 and 8.0 last week during Dreamhack Masters Malmo, where nobody knew the potential of the Chinese team TyLoo as most are clueless about the Asian scene.

I started posting my analysis on the CS:GO betting subreddit, and although people liked my analysis there, the competition is way to high over there, with veteran analysts there that charge fees to view their predictions having all the attention there. Everytime they post, all other predictors just pales in comparison with the people upvoting the veteran and downvoting the others.

Once, I posted a 1500 word analysis which I predicted correctly, but people just downvoted and buried my post. It was heartbreaking to see that happen, while the people who charge fees get the upvotes.

I found this forum from my friend, Qingno which is a Dota 2 analyst, and we are currently applying to be one of the tipsters in this forum. Fingers crossed, but this is a new place for us to try to get an audience. 

You can find my analysis and picks in the CS:GO section of the forum.

Edited by fatalexe

I got involved with sportsbetting since I was 13 years old. I've been a loyal reader in Vetomestari's site vihjeparatiisi.com and profitable betting has always interested me.

About 2 years ago I started playing Dota 2 and with it I also started following the pro-scene. I most definitely don't yet have the best analyzing skills in pro dota games, but I try to make up for it with using mathematical tools to find air from the odds. Like Vetomestari said there is definitely variations in esports odds, often times I can find even sure bets (betting both teams result in sure profit) when comparing bookies.

I'm here to learn and improve my analyzing skills from other writers and trying to make some profits with esports betting!

I started to play dota since 8 years ago, went for hon 1 year later. Because Dota game play a bit slow, if you compare dota2 and dota, you might know what the kind of slow I am saying such as attack animation and so on. I back into dota 2 because my Idol Moonmeader(OG's current offlaner) went from HON to Dota 2 as well. Well, I started to bet because Fatalexe told me he was betting on CSGO game and gained some profit of it. My place is not providing me the stable line to play Dota2, so I always follow pro-scene and i think why don't I just follow what Fatalexe did but bet on Dota2 Game. Since I cannot continue my gaming (5k mmr currently), why don't I try make some profit based on my knowledge about D2. So I started to bet and also try to give analysis to support my prediction and give it to others.

You can find my analysis and picks in the Dota 2 section of the forum.

Edited by Qingno

I started with sports betting 10 years ago with all kind of sports because i like to watch sport games.  I really like PC games but i have never played professionally But as Vetomestari said since Twitch introduction and Pinnacle involvement e-sports i started to follow those games closer and closer. 1st it was CS , but i didnt find it interesting , then DOTA but it was too fast for me :D. When LoL was introduced i knew thats the game i want to follow. I have started to watch nearly every EU/NA LCS and majors because i really like it despite i havent played single LoL game myself :D   

I took fun bets since I was 16 (9 years ago) but took it more seriously since 2012. The first year was terrible with all kind of mistakes but with more experience things looked better and better. I was able to earn some money with betting while studying. People started contacting me and I got invited in several private bettings forums. After I finished my masters degree in brand management and marketing last September I decided to go the next step and start as a professional bettor with two investors who were introduced to me by a private forum member. I focus on NBA and NFL in my "real" betting, eSport limits are not high enough right now to make a real living out of them.

Anyway, before I started at university a was really active in the eSport community. As a player I played DotA ESL Major Series, was in the same team as XBOCT for example but had my biggest achievements as a FIFA gamer, participated at two World Cyber Games (2009 Chengdu and 2010 LA) and two Samsung European Championships (2010 Berlin and 2011 Warsaw), also played in the ESL Pro Series for several teams.
I was also active in the WC3 and SC2 community later, in SC2 I worked as the team manager of Team Thermaltake and also had my own organisation named uPro Legends bringing out players like XBOCT, xelsing (WC3), Bly (he was part of our team in WC3).

So I tried myself in eSports betting as well, things look okay right now but still a lot of space to improve :)

For betting is not important got involved in esports betting.  I'm also a owner of the finnish betting community Magaming. I think that esports betting is the field where you can make money now nd in the near future. Our P2P (Peer to Peer) Betting, also known as ' Exchange Betting ', allows you to bet on what you want, with who want and also when and where you want to. You can bet as a group, against another group or simply, bet one on one. P2P Sportsbetting.com allows its user generated bets allow the users to bet against each other on any specific current sports even anytime anyplace right from your mobile phone.

after i played a bit of csgo i found csgolounge and i had 0.10 skins i dident know nothing about how they work i thinked that factory new means i use the weapon and it gets battlescared so i started to bet with my ugly skins untill that 1$ turned in 30$ after 100 and so on untill i got ~800 and lost everything on jackpot site with 0.07% snipe ... years later i snipe twitter giveway to come back and here i am trying to get back and make some money ... if posible

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this