Sign in to follow this  
Qingno

27. 4 F5 vs Ad Finem

F5 vs AdFinem

pick: F5 win the series with fanobet odds 1.80, bet size:5, Max bet 20%

I am doing this greedy bet because Ad Finem had just lost against PR few days ago. Their score was 1-2 and they keep on getting outdrafted by Team PR. If we discuss team F5, F5 is definitely a strong team recently by beating down Danish Bear and also Kaipi yesterday with 2-0 in both game. And they play those 4 games one game after another, from what i seen from yesterday. The longer time they play dota2, the more synergy and nice decision making made by in the game.

Edited by Qingno
Add in date

6 hours ago, bitcoins_user said:

did you watch F5 vs Rebels right now? F5 got outplayed

Yes, I watched the first game how F5 got oudrafted by Team Rebel. Med against Am, no way F5 could win the 1st game. But i posted this analysis right after that game(you can check the time) because I see how well F5 is trying to take down Rebel on first game. They were trying their best to give pressure enemy but that turned out Am really get farm too quickly. 

Well, F5 against Team Rebel and F5 against Ad Finem is different match and standard. I try not to depend on their result too much but their performance (how well they made decision making in game or their synergy). That is why I made this analysis right after their first game. 

I did pick on F5 mainly because Ad Finem that day lost against PR when they are having better odds which I mentioned in this analysis. 

Everyone has different opinion and please take my analysis for secondary research for your betting. Thank you.