Sign in to follow this  
Vetomestari

Your favourite teams?

I from Finland, so I like to follow finnish teams mostly.

In the CS:GO we have the recently formed new Ence. Not a good start for them but I im quite confident that they will be in the majors one day! It's the first fulltime paid team in finnish esports.

I also like to follow finnish Starcraft player Welmu. I like how humbe he is. Seems like a nice guy!

Hello,

I'm also from Finland, so obviously loyal to the Finnish teams.

The only game I really follow is Dota and I used to be a big 4ASC/STARK fan. Since they broke it was easy to start rooting for Team Liquid since they had 2 Finns playing for them. Now I live and breath Liquid.

I also like following other European teams such as Alliance and newly built No Diggity.

Greetings,

I'm from the SEA and i'm so hyped that my country is going to host 2 big tournaments this year.(ESL Manila and Manila Majors) I like to follow the SEA Fnatic team because they've been smashing the scene as of late and i'm a particular fanboy to w33ha since he was on Balkan Bears Corleone. Until i follow him to his journey in Digital Chaos looking for a successful run like he did on Team Secret.

I am from Slovakia we dont have international teams here :D Since i am following mostly LoL NA and EU I will add my favorite teams from there.

NA LCS - definitely TSM - Even if they changed roster i stayed loyal - I like Bjergsen and his play style. and Renegades - Because of Freeze 1st he is only czech player 2nd he is in my opinion 1 of the best ADC :) 

EU LCS - It will be Origen mainly because of their agresive play style :P

I am from USA and i share  my personal thought.

My first live in-person professional B| soccer match, in spite of years of formal reading and following, was not until October 2014 when the Eleven hosted Minnesota United FC. A sellout crowd saw the Eleven win 2–0 for a first-ever home league win.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this