Sign in to follow this  
Qingno

Danish Bear vs Fantastic Five

Danish Bear vs Fantastic Five

Pick: Danish Bear win the series with fanobet odds 1.65, bet size:3,high,10%

I am having a rough time, with all upsetting Wings Gaming currently doing on ESL Manila, well, I will put that away, for those who been following my post, I hope you guys can keep on supporting me by reading my analysis. (Hope we can comeback together if you suffer the same loss i do)

Danish bear last match was against F5 on 22 April 2016, well, that game had been an easy game for Danish Bear,  well that was F5 recent last game as well, With this head to head result, Danish bear definitively have a upperhand here. Well, F5 did punish Team Rebel on 20 April 2016 with 2-1 as well. I would say this match final score will be danish bear 2-1 or 2-0.

Edited by Qingno

Guest Moofle

I'm betting small on F5 at 2.05. My reasoning is that the odds represent slightly better value for F5 over Danish Bears despite their last loss.

This is because I believe they will have learnt from the loss and prepared something special for the rematch. I wouldn't underestimate XBOCT in this case. Also in the last month F5 won 2/3 matches against Danish (one BO1 though).

My moneys on F5.