• Announcements

• Ipelius

Two 13.37€ risk free bets!   02/18/2018

A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!

eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
      - Create an account from HERE
      - Deposit 30€ or more
      - You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
      - Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
      - If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
      - If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
      Grab your free bets now -->

How you found us?

I found this forum thanks to Qingno, the Dota 2 predictor here. Well, it's a cozy and nice place to be honest, 100x less toxic than Reddit. That place is a shithole with so many people that give negative comments and stuff.

2 hours ago, blanchemoore said:

Hey guys,

I'm Blanche Moore. I'm New member of this betting discussion group. I am very really excited participate in the new betting discussion in the group.:DB| 

welcome Blanche! hope to see you around and possibly getting your friends to join us as well. How did you find our forum? :)

On 2016-04-22 at 2:34 PM, Vetomestari said:

Hey guys,

I would like to know how you found us, it can be usefull information.

Mostly come from Reddit or Blogabet I guess. Anyone from google search?

I actually game from google search - unfortunately i do not remember what i searched for. But the ranking of the page could be improved to increase new visitors!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.