Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 01/02/2019A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'zotac'.
Found 4 results
I reckon upset here as Virtus.Pro usually struggles against Asian team and that is common problem for Pasha and friends. Keeping in mind the previous encounter of both these teams which VP barely managed to win but here the scenerio is a little different as VP is playing with Snatchie as their permanent fifth player rather than Snax. So VP might struggle with adjusting on some maps in this BO3 series with the new fifth while MVP.PK is experienced team playing with same team for quite a long while now. Odds : 1.41 - 2.77 My personal odds : 53% - 47% Suggested bet : Low on MVP.PK
Both these teams are hit or miss, so predicting the outcome of the match here is rather strenuous. On a previous BO1 encounter , Heroic defeated North by quite robust margin but here the result might not be the same as that BO1 they played month ago. On LAN , North plays quite well compared to Friberg's team so keeping that in check this will be a close one but I am more inclined towards betting on North here. Odds : 1.55 - 2.33 My personal odds : 60% - 40% Suggested bet : Low on North
This is more of a one-sided match-up which in every way favors green wall "Optic Gaming". The odds are ridiculous for Optic but there is a very slim chance of Ghost for a upset here more accurately the chances Ghost have of upsetting here are not worth betting money on as they still need some time and maybe few modifications in their team as Wardenn and Subroza are not top tier-2 or bottom tier-1 players so I am positive that they have no chance in reaching that tier if and if both these players don't change their playstyle and improve their game sense. Odds : 1.05 - 5.75 My personal odds : Same as odds above. Suggested bet : High++ on Optic or SKIP.
Tyloo is soaring with a hot winning streak, be it against Asian teams but still a winning streak is a winning streak. Kinguin on the other hand is striving against tier-2 teams which is awkward as I had high hopes for Team Kinguin but they are not showing up with the current line-up and the reason might be lack of firepower as TaZ , reatz and Rallen are not sort of heavy hitters. So I guess Tyloo should have upper hand in every scenerio here and odds are doing justice here. Odds : 1.40 - 2.77 My personal odds : same as odds. Suggested bet : High on Tyloo