Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'virtuspro'.
Found 1 result
Today I'm gonna try to predict the remaining matches of the DreamLeague Qualifier. These predictions are just a brainstorm and i hope you can jump in with your own opinion, as anything can happen in these remaining matches and the final ranking can look different. This post should not be used as an individual prediction for matches to come, as every different outcome can change EVERYTHING. The tournament will take place in Stockholm, Sweden, and will host 4 teams on 21-22 May. OG, the first and only invited team at this event are currently waiting to see who will be the three other contenders to the $100.000 (I'm not sure about the prizepool help guys). The teams that i think are contesting the 3 qualifier spots are : No Diggity, Vega, Na'vi and VP. So far, with the maximum of 14 games played, No Diggity is hoping that VP will have a bad time so they wont catch up. (No Diggity finished 8-6) Vega is on a pretty safe spot, with two remaining games, playing against Na'Vi and VP two BO2. If Vega lose 3 games, they will tie No Diggity at 8-6. However i think they will double-draw with Na'Vi and VP. (Vega should finish 9-5) Na'Vi has the least played games in this tourmanent meaning they have a slight longer road, starting this evening with two BO2's against Ad Finem and LondonConspiracy. I think they will kill the opposition tonight and go 4-0 (8-2 general score) having 2 series left (VP and Vega) to finish their campain. I think both remaining games will finish draws Na'Vi 1 - 1 Vega and Na'Vi 1 - 1 VP. (Na'Vi should finish 10-4) VirtusPro has the hardest road to Sweden with three CIS clashes against Na'Vi, Vega and Team Spirit. I think they will beat Team Spirit and draw Na'Vi and Vega, meaning they will finish 8-6 having the same score as No Diggity. (VirtusPro should finish 8-6) The last qualifying spot will go to the winner of the No Diggity - Virtus Pro tie-breaker, which i will analyze if we go that far