Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 01/02/2019A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'picks'.
Found 1 result
These are Hero predictions for upcoming dota 2 manila major. Most Picked Hero- Earth Spirit TIP : Since he was made available in captains draft mode he is being picked almost everygame due to his long range stuns and disable skills dealing massive damage early game. If played well can even win the game for the team. Most of the time this hero isn't banned because everyteam wants this hero on their side so my pick for most picked hero is Earth spirit. Most Banned Hero- Phoenix TIP : This hero is either banned out or played. Almost everygame in epicenter and shanghai major phoenix was either banned or picked so as the most picked hero will be earth spirit I think phoenix will be most banned hero as none of the enemy team wants to face phoenix and they can only secure 1 pick which will be in my opinion earth spirit. Highest Win Rate Hero- Phoenix TIP: If gets picked for atleast 5 games than those all will be win.. 100% win rate and ez prediction! Highest Assist Average- Dark Seer TIP : Perpetually in games, and still strong as ever Dark seer can create constant damage that his allies can use to get last hits and win fights. Combined with his vacuum and Wall, Dark Seer is always getting involved and helping to take out an enemy. Lowest Death Average- Slark TIP : A very tough flying fish , with ultimate and pounce I think this hero will be the one who dies the least considering his escape mechanism and survivablity. Hero with Highest Last Hit Average- Alchemist TIP : This hero can get most last hits overall which is kinda obvious considering the meta build (rad/manta/oct/boots of travel) can help getting tons of last hits. Hero with the Highest GPM Average- Alchemist TIP : Easiest prediction.. Those who have little bit of dota 2 knowledge can even guess this one. Hero with Most Kills in a single game- Spectre TIP : After seeing her played so well during the Epicenter tournament I think a lot of teams are going to try to use Spectre. With that in mind I don’t know who will have the highest average, but seeing what Spectre is capable of makes me think someone is going to wreck a late game lineup with her. Hero with highest Last hits in a single game- Alchemist TIP : As I stated above , this hero can get enormous amount of last hits because this guy makes money, and usually tops the creep kills and gold gain even when the team is losing. I doubt that alchemist won't be able to get highest last hits in a game. Team / Players / Tournament predictions will be posted later in a seperate thread. Good luck!