Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 01/02/2019A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mdl'.
Found 3 results
Virtus Pro - Evil Geniuses (BO3) Pick: handicap +1.5 EG Odds: 1.57 (BetOnBit.com; MY BETSLIP) VP vs EG will be a close match. EG vs CCnC is playing surprisingly good, and even tho i think VP in general is stronger team, handicap +1.5 on EG is a good bet with decent odds. It means EG needs to take at least 1 map in BO3 series. Which is highly possible.
OG win with odds 2.25 or more. 0.5% Kindly take note that I will pick mostly all payout odds with 1.7 or more to bet, also 0.5% for all the bo1 match in MDL. Bo1 is too high risk especially this is first day. We cannot expect all of them are doing their peak form every match. If second day , maybe we can take a look at their current score and make higher pick. OG and LGD.FY is almost 60-40 favoring on LGD.FY, however in bo1 map, 50-50 should be this match odds for both team to win. LGD.FY is strong but who can tells OG is weak now. Recent 2 weeks result from OG performance also showing they are tier 1 team, kind of weak tier 1 but in bo1 game, weak tier 1 also can upset strong tier 1 so with 2.25 payout odds on OG, lets try for 0.5%
Odds: 1.80 for VP Pick: Low (1 unit) Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the world's worst tier 1 online team vs the world's worst tier 2 online team. Both teams are a force to be reckoned with during offline tournaments, but when it comes to online matches, Gambit and VP can lose to the most random of teams around. Gambit is not having a good lineup right now after Zeus left the team, just look at their results recently, losing to worse teams such as AGO, PRIDE, eXtatus. VP on the other hand isn't a good online team as well. However they have the much stronger lineup here. This is a clear choice to be made.