Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 01/02/2019A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lol'.
Found 5 results
betonit posted a topic in CS:GO Betting tipsSo I've gotten really into betting esports lately, especially CSGO. I'm doing pretty well but could definitely use some insight, the way you can get for DFS. Anyone have any suggestions? I am willing to pay for access to a good product.
Full Event Away (ML) @ 2.12 2% PINNACLE G2 E-sport and UoL are both dominant leading teams in EU LCS. It would be not strange whether one of the teams gets a victory under observation of their recent games. G2 is the all-rounded team and have shown their solid performances for a long time. UoL with their rookie jungler Xerxe and his favorite champ Ivern, dominated their league in this season. G2's supporter Mithy showed unstable performance during their last few matchups. UoL's jungler Xerxe over performances whole season, and I expect to show his strength this match against G2's jungler Trick.
Full Event Away (ML) @ 1.83 1/10 Bet365 Misfits are playing really good, they recently defeated Fnatic for 2-0. They also got 1 map against G2. Splyce only won against weak teams like Origen and Vitality, i don't see them winning 2 games. Trust: 1/10
Full Event Away (ML) @ 1.57 1.5/10 Bet365 Fnatic are better than Vitality. Vitality support, Hachani, has been benched, and the rest of the team doesn't want to play with his substitute. So, they are looking for a new support. In a very short time, it is impossible to find the right player and it is really hard to find a balance and a feeling with the ad carry. Trust: 1.5/10 Fnatic will be playing with Broxah instead of Amazing in the jungle. Broxah is the jungler of Fnatic Academy and have from the looks of it been playing way better compared to Amazing, even though it is in EU CS. This match could easily be a 2-0 for Fnatic, if you are looking for some higher odds.