Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'kuala lumpuer major'.
Found 1 result
TNC vs Team Aster Pick: Team Aster Odds: 1.55 Units: BIG Odds are so sweet here for Aster, it's so hard not to get this one would be one of the mistakes you'll ever make in betting TNC isn't really good playing against Chinese teams because of how they play. Team Aster play patiently which is very opposite to what TNC's play is which is they're so aggressive. This is where teams like Team Aster stands at the top because they know how to play against the strategy of TNC. Considering how both teams played earlier, Aster really has the edge on this one, just how they played against Evil Geniuses was so good it's just that they fell short during that 3rd map. But the way they hold so long against the siege of EG is nice, it's just that they started so slow that EG snowballed on the 3rd map. Regardless of their loss against EG, they're still far better as a team against TNC. Good luck!