Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 01/02/2019A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'football'.
Found 3 results
varges posted a topic in Other Betting tipsBayer Leverkusen v MSV Duisburg Over 2.5 (Total Goals) @ 1.570 Bet365 Every time this two teams had met there had been goals and this match even if is friendly is not exception I defently see a minimun of 3 goals for today’s match Leverkusen will play a lot in rotation players just like their opponent and I defently see this match being an open match from beggining to end I have no doubt both teams will have a lot of opportunities for them to score goals in today’s friendly game I don’t see the teams taking this game to serious and they won’t defend well I expect a lot of goals in this match Best odds is 1.65 at http://bit.do/highodds
Coventry vs Fleetwood Town (AH -0.25) - Odds: 2.30 Stake: Medium Fleetwood are in good shape and have a really good defence. Coventry didn't win a single game in their last 6, hence why I picked the AH which will refund half money placed in case of draw. Good luck.
Doncaster vs Crewe - Pick Doncaster - Odds: 1.60 Medium Stake. Doncaster are first in the league having a magnificent form playing Crewe who are struggling both at home and away. Crewe did not score in 3 of their last 4 games. So cleansheet doncaster Odds:2.20 is a good shout too. (low stake) First post here so if anything incorrect let me know.