Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ecs season 5'.
Found 2 results
Odds: 3.4 for VP (either map - above 3.0 odds) Pick: Low (1 unit) VP will be playing 4 games in total today, and all 4 games they are being severely underestimated. Look at the odds offered on multiple bet sites, they are treating VP like a tier 4 team, I mean come on, this is ECS league, while they have been playing bad recently, that was the ESEA MDL league which is not very important for VP at all. FaZe is definitely the better team, but do you think betting with 1.2 odds is worth the risk-reward ratio? Look at my VP vs Astralis analysis for more info.
Odds: 3.3 for VP (either map) Pick: low (1 unit) While I admit that VP's current form is weak due to their roster change, it is absolutely foolish to give up the chance to bet with these juicy odds. Keep in mind that VP's past few games were all ESEA MDL matches, which is absolutely unimportant for VP, while ECS is a prestigious league with all the top teams trying to get to the top 8 to attend the LAN finals. No matter how bad VP are recently, ECS matches are important for them to make a living, which means they should be more serious in this league compared to ESEA MDL. Astralis is of course the more consistent team here, but I don't think 1.2 odds are attractive for an online match. It's simply not worth the money to bet on Astralis.