Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'betsnet'.
Found 2 results
Odds: 2.2 for Kinguin Pick: Low (1 unit) As I expected GODSENT won their game against Red Reserve quite easily. In the first place, the odds for that game was quite skewed, it was always clear that GODSENT is a much better team than Red Reserve, but bookies always mess up their odds in CSGO matches recently. This match has the same situation. While GODSENT is a good team, we should not underestimate Kinguin. Kinguin is a master at these bet sponsored tournaments, coming from a shady website themselves selling stolen game CD keys (wide circulating rumour). Kinguin always excel at these kind of low tier tournaments, while I'm not trying to say there is any manipulation of the results, I do say that they are no slouch when it comes to these tournaments. Their past performance is good in the tier 3 circuit as well.
Odds: 1.8 for GODSENT (Pinnacle Sports) Pick: Low (1 unit) GODSENT is clearly the better team here but I would not advise going for a bet size higher than low. This is because both GODSENT and Red Reserve are Swedish teams, both of them know each other well in real life and play together often and are considered friends with each other. Its always dangerous to bet on these wildly inconsistent domestic matchups, especially in a tournament known as "Bets Net Invitational". A low bet for GODSENT is more than enough.