Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '2x bo1'.
Found 3 results
Odds: 2.3 - 1.5 Bet: first map low fnatic, 2nd map low fnatic This match is maybe like 55/45 and 2 best of 1s. both teams doing "ok" lately. both not really performing like they should. But even as the match might be close, it could be fnatic 2-0ng North atm.
OpTic vs. NRG My Odds - 78:22 in favour of OpTic OpTic are just doing so well against each opponent they get, especially with mixwell on their team who is great at AWP'ing and rifling - he's a great addition to OpTic's team (hope they get rid of daps). OpTic now with mixwell are on the next level comparing to NRG; they work well as a team and NRG will struggle a lot. NRG haven't been doing that bad in the past few games but would say they are a tier below OpTic's new lineup, NRG losing to Liquid 0-2 and OpTic winning 2-0 vs. Liquid should be a good visual example. Although 1.4 odds are not that good and I wouldn't normally go for such bet/odds but I expect OpTic to win both games 16 rounds to no more than 10 for NRG. EDIT: I would like to also add that OpTic will try hard to win this game as they need it to qualify. My bets: OpTic to win map 1 | Bet Size: High | Odds @ 1.4 | Bookie: bet365 OpTic to win map 2 | Bet Size: High | Odds @ 1.4 | Bookie: bet365 May the odds be ever in our favour.- Poisoned
CLG vs Splyce My Odds - 60:40 in favour of CLG [Cobblestone] My Odds - 75:25 in favour of CLG [Train] Cobblestone Although I did pick CLG as favourites here with a bit of luck Splyce can take the map, their cobble seems to be stronger then the rest of their map pool while it's not perfect over on CLG side - although their individual skills are much better. Train I don't think Splyce will be able to claim this map especially comparing the two teams performance on it. CLG should not have much problem getting the map point fairly quickly. I also believe Splyce will focus as much as possible on map number 1 (cobble), if they win it they could do better in map number two but I doubt they will snowball and claim two victories. My bets: Splyce map handicap (+4.5) map 1 (Cobblestone) | Bet Size: Low/Medium | Odds @ 1.8 | Bookie: betway Splyce to win map 1 (Cobblestone) | Bet Size: Low (RISKY) | Odds @ 3.0 | Bookie: bet365 CLG map handicap (-4.5) map 2 (Train) | Bet Size: Low/Medium | Odds @ 1.95 | Bookie: betway May the odds be ever in our favour.- Poisoned