Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018A new eSports betting site is offering 2x 13.37€(or 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD) risk free bets for all new customers! Deposit 30€ and you are eligible for them!
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '2018'.
Found 2 results
LAN / Online : LAN Line-up 5POWER : Xiaosage , shudapai , qka , dobu , kabal Line-up Virtus.Pro : PashaBiceps , Neo , Michu , morelz , Byali Odds : 2.95 - 1.35 My personal odds : 35% - 65% Analysis : Both teams play somewhat unpredictably so it will definitely be a close game despite the odds favoring virtus.pro which I disagree with. Virtus.Pro in the past have shown signs of struggle against Asian teams including Tyloo and MVP.PK. So keeping that in mind I am definitely inclining the odds to 35% chance for 5POWER which is reasonable. Expected Winner : 5POWER Suggested Bet : Low on 5POWER Veto prediction : Cache Inferno Train / Mirage
LAN / Online : LAN Line-up Tyloo : Somebody , Mo , DD , BnTeT , xccurate Line-up GrayHound : Dexter , dickstacy , malta , Erkast , Gratisfaction Odds : 2.60 - 1.45 My personal odds : 30% - 70% Analysis : Both teams are playing outstandingly well but Tyloo has upper hand in this match up considering how well they play against asian teams. They kinda feel no pressure when playing against Australian or any other asian based teams. Expected Winner : Tyloo Suggested Bet : Medium on Tyloo