Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 02/18/2018
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
1 pointNatus Vincere v Space Soldiers Prediction: Space Soldiers +4.50 rounds on Map 2 (Mirage) Odds: 1.757 Pinnacle A quick look at the odds and we can see that NaVi are favourites to win both maps, priced about 1.30 to 1.40 on both maps. If take a look at both rosters, the odds are pretty fair, especially after the amazing performance that we have seen from s1mple during the StarSeries i-League Season 4. During that tournament, NaVi managed to reach the finals, while beating the likes of FaZe, Astralis and Gambit, but in the finals, they lost to the Mousesports 2-1. S1mple was awarded the MVP award for the whole tournament. As for ESL Pro league, they played six maps, winning three maps in regular time and one in overtime, while losing two maps in regular time. According to the HLTV stats, s1mple is currently the best performing player in the league. Space Soldiers' most recent tournament was the Play2Live Cryptomaster, where they beat Windigo and Godsent to qualify for the finals against the polish team AGO. The lost the first map on Cobblestone 16-10. but they managed a comeback on Train 16-9. The final map was Inferno, which they lost 16-13. As far as their ESL Pro League performance goes, they played six maps, winning three maps in regular time, while losing two in regular time and one in overtime. They are performing very well in the league, currently at the top of the HLTV rankings with a rating of 1.21(Mousesports on the second place with 1.16 rating). These two teams met several times, their most recent encounter was a BO3 match during the last season's ESL Pro League Relegation stage, which NaVi won 2-1. Space Soldiers won on Mirage, but it was a close match, whit the final score being 16-14. In H2H stats, Navi leads with five wins out of seven maps played. Teams will play on two maps, first match on Inferno and second match on Mirage. The first map should go to the NaVi, as it is currently their best map(70% win rate during the last three months). As for the second map, I believe Space Soldiers should have decent chances to at least keep it close(66% win rate on this map in 2017). The obvious danger for this prediction is s1mple repeating his I-League performance.