Two 13.37€ risk free bets! 01/02/2019
eSportsbetting.com is a very high quality betting site with a very trustworthy background and it is licensed in Malta.
- Create an account from HERE
- Deposit 30€ or more
- You are now awarded with 2x risk free bets, each worth 13.37€
- Risk free bet is used by check marking the box from the bet slip (can be used only in eSports bets). You must have enough money in your account to cover the stake.
- If the bet loses, you get the stake back on your account with no roll-over requirements.
- If the bet wins, the net winnings must be rolled over only once, with the odds of 1.70 or higher. You have 7 days to fulfill this requirment. (f.ex. You place your risk free bet with the odds of 2.00 and the bet wins. You now have 13.37€ bonus money in your account. Next you need to make bets until you have played for atleast 13.37€. After the roll-over you can withdraw the winnings when ever you want!)
Grab your free bets now -->
1 pointSo guys, tell me your story. I can start. I have been betting on sports since 2008, in the 2012 it got pretty serious and and I was making quite big pucks out of it. I'm also a owner of the finnish betting community VihjeParatiisi.com. I don't have really esports background myself, I only played BF2 on highlevel back then. When twitch became popular I started to watch games everyday, mostly CS. I think it was Pinnaclesports who offered the first value odds on CS and I have been betting on esports since that. I always compare odds, so I can get the real value. I like how the odds move in esports betting, that means that there is always air in the odds. I think that esports betting is the field where you can make money now nd in the near future. I made this forum because I want to get a group of people who enjoy betting and we can share information and make money together!
1 pointWell, my story was simple: I'm from Southeast Asia and play CS:GO casually and one day, I realized that the weekly skin drops from that game can be used to bet on competitive pro games in the scene! So I started watching pro games last year, and from $1 my inventory went to an all time high of $70 from betting (yes it's little, however I did not even invest real money in this game yet). I started to research more and more about the pro scene, and realized that I could predict games with a high rate of accuracy. I also dabble in investments in the CS:GO market, investing in items that are bound to rise and have made alot of money there, which I did cash out and use the money. My biggest accomplishment was predicting two huge underdog bets with crazy odds like 11.3 and 8.0 last week during Dreamhack Masters Malmo, where nobody knew the potential of the Chinese team TyLoo as most are clueless about the Asian scene. I started posting my analysis on the CS:GO betting subreddit, and although people liked my analysis there, the competition is way to high over there, with veteran analysts there that charge fees to view their predictions having all the attention there. Everytime they post, all other predictors just pales in comparison with the people upvoting the veteran and downvoting the others. Once, I posted a 1500 word analysis which I predicted correctly, but people just downvoted and buried my post. It was heartbreaking to see that happen, while the people who charge fees get the upvotes. I found this forum from my friend, Qingno which is a Dota 2 analyst, and we are currently applying to be one of the tipsters in this forum. Fingers crossed, but this is a new place for us to try to get an audience. You can find my analysis and picks in the CS:GO section of the forum.